Google
 

September 28, 2007

An update

its been a while since my last post.. well, I've been busy with lots of stuffs, and forgot to update my blog.

Just to give you some updates of what happened or what I did these past days... My dad's birthday party went well. Some of his friends and oficemates went to our house - had dinner and some drinking session afterwards (hehe). Our gift?... 2 cakes... hehe.. Mom was not with us that day (she's in Cebu together with Aunt Edith), anyways, some relatives also came to celebrate with us.

My cousin Tin, my sis best friend Belle stayed in our house for a couple of weeks. We had a great time and bonded really well. We had chatted almost every night ( reason why I am so sleepy at the ofice the following day, hehe). It's really tiring but fun.

"Soul searching"... is what Tin and Belle did during their stay at our house. hehe.. well, they said they need some space and time to think on things.. hehe.. I guess, the GIPS (SGIP, its kinda confidential..hehe) were able to solve/help... as of this time, the two were back at the real world and done with their "soul searching" thing.. Really miss them.. :(

** watching movies - having some lines/qoutes memorized
** drinking coffee and eating in the middle of the night
** joking at each other

... those were some of the fave things we'd like to do.. :)

No comments: