Google
 

March 22, 2008

Latest Winnie the Pooh Stuffs



I started collecting winnie the Pooh stuffs back in high school (as in super tagal na). If you'll ask me why Pooh? I really don't know.. hehe.. He's really cute and if I see stuffs it really makes me feel happy. Whenever I'm depressed, tingnan ko lang si pooh okay na ako. Pangpa-alis din ng stress. hehe. It's kinda weird that at my age I'm still fond of collecting these stuffs. Sbi nga ng iba, hay naku Taritz, isip bata ka talaga.




Lately, super happy ako. Why? Simply because na dagdagan na naman ang collection ko. Really can't explain ung feeling once nakikita na my new Pooh item ako. (smile over my face).

Latest addition sa collection ko:

Pillow - bought it after I recieved my salary(*increase*).,hehe)

Wrist watch - my gift to myself (as my treat,sa lahat ng hardwork,haha)

Alarm clock - a pasalubong from Glady girl (the color changes,music is beautiful)(Thanks!)

then, I just got this stuffs last night:

small Winnie the Pooh, keychain (pooh and friends) and cell phone accessories - care of Jonah
(stuffs from Disneyland, dapat nga my picture pa ni pooh, kaya lang for printing pa daw)*sighs*
(Thanks really love it! wink )

Till when ako maga collect? I really don't know.. hehe.. as for now I'm really happy everytime na my new stuffs ako.

Pooh is everything.. haha as in I really really love Pooh :) Love him talaga super...as in..

so happy..winkwink

1 comment:

Ycej eiram said...

winnie the pooh is cute! his color makes me happy! hehe