Google
 

July 21, 2008

It’s been a while

My apologies again… I really have a hard time to update this blog, and which really make me sad and missed a lot. As you all know I’m still looking for a new job. Well it’s been almost a month since a lost my job. So far I’ve been doing a lot of interviews and exams – and waiting for feedbacks. Well I’m just hoping I’ll find one soon.. I miss working…

I really hate spending time on a net café, for I have a very limited time (really expensive; I miss my pc).

Anyways to all Link Exchange – I’ll get back to you soon as I have time to check and visit your site; please do bear with me thanks.

Got to go..

*how I wish I can do blog hopping… *sighs*

2 comments:

Kris said...

hi.. sooner magkakaroon ka na din ng work.. smile naman diyan..:D Just keep on praying..

me too, i miss blogging everyday :( but because of my busy schedule in school ndi na ako nakakapag blog.. hehe

Anonymous said...

i hope you will be blessed and be able to find a job soon. :)