Google
 

October 10, 2007

A fine Day

Yesterday was a good day! :) I've finished my task ahead of time (actually, not much work to do, hehe). Net surfing, checking mails, friendster, etc..

I've chatted with my friends. Anne, quite busy with her work, showed me some pictures of his son (cute baby, mana sa mommy! :) ). I also talked to MG, really hope to see him soon. Some of my high school friends will be coming home on Christmas, I'm sure there would be lots of "gimmiks" and Food trip - is on our top list (hehe).

After work, Glady and I went to Quick & Hearty, to attend a meeting on our newly found "sideline" ( some kinda business minded, kuno! hehe). My roommates Miriam and Celine was also in attendance. Gladz, Miriam and I got some souviners. :) Too bad Celine got nothing. (Well, teacher needs to review, hehe). Afterwards, we went to Chick'n, have our dinner. Well, its a sort of advance birthday celeb.

No comments: