Google
 

October 02, 2007

New Month - October!!

Oct 1 is Belle's birthday! (my sis best friend). Her plan was to celebrate it with us, but due to some reasons, the plan was canceled. But she promised to surprise us soon. ( I really don't know when she's coming, but so excited to see this gal, hehe..)

It was also Tin's first day of work. Well, finally, after long talk and some chit-chat, we're able to convinced her to accept the job. Well, its not really the job that she's looking... :( but at least she'll have something to do while waiting for her dream job (hehe), besides, she needs to save up for our trip (oops, too bad, I may not able to join them).

***

Few days to go, 19 days to go to be exact - I'll be celebrating my birthday! Whew! Time flies so fast... Well, I don't have any plans yet.. Where and how.. Any suggestions? hehe.. Anyways, I'm accepting gifts as early as now.. hehe :)

No comments: