Google
 

May 12, 2008

Crazy Monday

What a way to start the week..

I know for a fact that Monday (May12) there would be a national transport strike, but then I wake up early and get dressed for office. Thinking that I can have a ride, since the past “strike” there is still buses and jeeps that don’t participate in said activity. I guess it wasn’t my luck. After minutes of waiting - NONE! (as in wala) so I decided to go home.

Plan B. I’ll go with my dad. Too bad, his driver was on leave, so he also needs to commute. Wheew!

Plan C. We’ll use our car, (well, my mom usually the one who use it and bring to her office). But the problem is – who’s gonna drive? We tried to call my cousin but he’s not available. *sighs*

I decided not to go to work. Hehe. Online at home, to check some stuffs. My dad called one of his and gives him a ride (It was around 11am).

Really sleepy… Read book ( Gossip Girl, Love it!) Cook and Eat Lunch.

After eating and washing the dishes, I went to sleep.. heheh Really good to have enough sleep.

After waking up, ate cake (black forest) and ice cream (double dutch). Yum.

Prepared dinner. I’m the chef for the day. Hehe..

Wash the dishes again. Watched TV

Sleep-over my aunt house. Cousin Che and I ate some chips and drink ice tea. More chit-chats.. and finally fall asleep.. zzzzzzzz


No comments: