Google
 

May 27, 2008

Missing Again?!?

A couple of months ago, I’ve written something about missing barbeque.. Well too bad it happened again.. Yes, you heard it right.. The food is missing again – for the second time!!.. *sighs* I’m having second thoughts on leaving the food on the table but then I still left it.. When its time for us to eat, to our surprise the food was gone and the table is a mess. I don’t know if there’s a jinx or something.. rolleyes but every time we want to eat – something bad happens.. (it sucks!), especially now that I’m on a tight budget. Gosh! What a day! So we ended up buying another food.. What a waste of money.. How I wish it wouldn’t happen again – or else I’m not going to buy BBQ fo the rest of my life (haha.. it’s my favorite pa naman). Oops, kinda exaggerated.. hehe..

Moral story: Trust your instinct.

On a lighter note: I had a chance to chat with some of my colleagues back in college. It’s really nice to talk to them (YM chat).

I’m also counting down the days – Few more sleep to go and I’m off to my escapade.. Really excited about it, though I’m kinda worried on my finances, haha.. so if anyone willing to give me some extra money as for my “baon” it’ll be appreciated. Hehe.wink



No comments: