Google
 

May 10, 2008

T.G.I.S

Thank God it’s Saturday! Yehey!


It’s rest day again. A week of tiresome work (doing reports, checking of task, etc). It really feels good to have a rest and away from stress. Wheew! Am I complaining? Hehe.. I guess this is life and need to accept whatever comes my way.. Haha.. Am I starting to talk and say non-sense things again
rolleyes– and for that forgive me, hehe (well, anyways, this my blog I guess I have all the right whatever I want to write or say. Hehewink) I really dunno what gotten to me, maybe am just happy (dunno if its the right term to describe whatever feeling I have right now (weirdo!) ) that I'll have some time off. hehe.. I guess I have to stop my non-sense post here..

Anyways, just wanna say Happy Weekends everyone! Happy Mother's day to all mothers!!!

More stories and update tomorrow..

2 comments:

geminelle said...

Belated Happy Mother's day. ;]
How did you spend your day with her?

geminelle said...

By the way, i can't post in your tag box. -,- care to exchange links? :D