Google
 

May 18, 2008

Me Busy as a Bee

Busy as a bee these past days.. That’s why I haven’t updated this blog for a while. sad

Glad to be back. Hopefully to write more post soon.biggrin

Anyways, just want to share what’s keeping me busy:

- I attended a two-day “Leadership Training Workshop”. (kinda tiring, enlightening (lots of new stuffs learned, especially on handling members/subordinates), fun (because of the games)

- Team Building at Pitogo Beach Resort, Sorsogon last Saturday (over night; I'll be uploading pictures soon)

- Uncle Lito’s Birthday party ( lots of food, I forgot my diet, lolz)


2 comments:

geminelle said...

Wow, nakakainggit ka naman sa mga trainings tsk. Have fun! :]

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.