Google
 

May 26, 2008

Random - Updates

Sorry this post is kinda long, hehe.. Blog mode… :)

Saturday - I went home early. Why? – to see my dearest friend Ging. Well, we haven’t seen each other say almost a year or two, though we have communication thru sms/ text messages (not everyday, though). We only have half an hour talking, yeah too bad we had a little time to chat and catch things up. As in we really miss each other company. She’s one of the closest and cool friend I have ( as in she knows everything, v.v., hehe ). *sighs* How I miss the old days – we’ll be talking over the phone for more than an hour during late nights, laugh at each others joke, cry over things, do some stuffs.. (*sob). It was great to see her and mike. It’s kinda sad that she had to leave but then I know we’ll gonna see each other pa naman, hopefully soon (hehe). Anyways, I really wish them good luck, I know with God’s help, all plans will succeed. I’ll be praying for that. (guys, don’t forget the pasalubong and “ampon thing”, hehe)

I watched the Forbidden Kingdom together with my dad and siblings. It was a great movie. I miss mom (hope to see her soon, as well as my pasalubongs,heheh)

Sunday – Wake up late. Lazy day. Hehe. Super noisy, because of the sound system. There’s an event in our street, - a Mass and prayers then followed by games and dances.

I and my couz Che went shopping for some school supplies. We’ll be giving it out to some selected students; it’s our way of helping/reaching out to less fortunate kids, with the help of the Carmelites sisters. It really feels good to help even in the simplest way.. Anyways, more of that later.

Monday – A rest day for me, but not really a rest day. I wake up early and get dressed. My sister wants some company, so I have no choice but to join her. We went with our dad then dropped at the mall. We paid her bills and meet up our cousin Tin. Strolled and window shop, hehe. Then had our lunch courtesy of my sis (the food was great, it’s free kasi,eh). My cousin got a new blouse, I bought a mug and some pooh items and my sis got her Gossip Girl book 4 and 5. By 3pm my younger sis join us at a coffee shop (c/o my sis again) then later we transferred at McDo to grab some fries. Had some chit-chats while waiting for dad. Dropped by at my cousin house then went home. Since mom is not around, I’m in-charge with the kitchen. I’m the chef, (hehe,yabang noh, kidding aside, I really love to cook). After dinner, my mom called, she’s staying at my cousin house and cuddling my nephew (oh how I miss him, wish to see him soon.) It was really tiring day for me at the same time fun. One thing I missed doing this weekend? – visit my dentist (hopefully,next week)!


No comments: