Google
 

June 16, 2008

Boracay Count Down

Five days to go, five more days of sleep and I’m off to Boracay. Wow! I’ll be with my officemates/friends. Time flies really fast. I can still remember how impulsive we are and decided to buy/book a ticket, with no place or itinerary in mind. Yeah that’s how excited we are to have a vacation.

Am I ready? Hmmm.. I don’t know.. hehe. I have lots of things to prepare - my bags, clothes, money (for shopping and food, hehe) and others.

But what I’m really looking forward is the travel and time to relax and enjoy. I look forward seeing the sunset, breathing the cool breeze of the sea, white sand, food and of course lots of pictures.

I’m counting down the days… More stories and picture soon.. promise

Cheers to stress-free days…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, is my url still www.irishblanca.blogspot.com on your site or is it now on www.irishblanca.com

i hope its now on the new url which is www.irishblanca.com

hope you enjoy your vacation in bora