Google
 

June 09, 2008

Happy Blog-day to Me!!

(a gift given by Glady girl, thanks a lot!)

Happy 1st year anniversary to my Blog!

I still remember my first post – really don’t have an idea on what to post. Hehe. I’m really proud/ happy to have this blog of mine. This is my way of expressing myself. It has become my outlet whenever I feel sad, hurt or my non-sense stories, rants and been part of every celebration I had over the year.

What made me write a blog? Why iluvhubbes? Why anything goes?

I don’t know, hehe. I was inspired to blog partly because of my job – one of my tasks before was blog comenting – so I said why not try blogging. So got myself a blogger account and the rest is history.

I can’t think of a name at that time. My creativity sucks. I wanted it something unique or something nice. A lot of names came up into my mind but I’m not sure if it fits. (ang arte).

Then I remember something… and came up with – iluvhubbes.

Anything Goes – can’t think of a better title at that time and really can’t decide on what topic to write about, so I settled with Anything Goes as my title. True enough, my blog is kinda random when it comes to post – work, life, travel, rants and just about anything.

Its really nice to celebrate… and wishing many more blog writing years to come as well as off and online friends to meet..

Thanks everyone, especially my blog visitor (well assuming I have readers!).



3 comments:

Glady B. said...

Congratulations hubbes!!! Keep blogging and hope to see more interesting posts.;)

krizia said...

congrats...keep it up! =) Godbless..

Nadzie said...

thanks for droppin by my old blog! sorry it took me quite a while to get back at ya! =) XOXO!