Google
 

June 04, 2008

Silver Wedding Anniversary

Today marks the 25th wedding anniversary of my parents. Wow! It’s a memorable day not only to my mom and dad, but to us – their daughters. (naks!)

Dear mom and dad:

Happy anniversary!

Wow! 25 wonderful years together..
I may seldom tell you guys how much I love you, but God knows.. – I am really thankful and proud that God gave me parents like you. You may be strict sometimes,hehe but you really been a nice parents to us. You’re love for us is really unconditional.. I know a page of this blog is not enough to thank you both for all the things you’ve given us these past 25 years..
Anyways I love you mom and dad! I can tell the world and the whole blogsphere that I’ve been blessed with wonderful and loving parents.. I’m really proud of you both.

I love you! Cheers to 25 years and to the coming years together…

Love,

Ritz

Anyways before I make emo-mode and teary-eye, am gonna stop my open-letter to my parents.. eheh..

Days before my parents anniversary, my sister and I are thinking of what to do on this special day. Since we ran out of ideas, we ended up treating them at a resto. We had our dinner at South Ocean Villa. It was really an intimate dinner party. It was simple, sumptuous food (loveit! No diet for me,lolz)

It was really a good night and a celebration worth remembering.

No comments: