Google
 

June 05, 2008

Tagged time

tagged by: paul :)

You share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

* each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. Afraid of Dogs
* yep, but now I’m learning to love them especially now that we own one – Charming (a st Bernard/chow-chow breed)

2. Left handed

* the only left-handed in the family
3. Stays at a boarding house
* yep, when I started working. :) (to save some bucks and less-travel time)
4. I don’t know how to draw
* hehe, well I’ve tried it but I think its not really my talent, though I appreciate arts a lot.. (ironic isn’t it)
5. Has allergy on detergent
* yep, well I tried doing our laundry before, something awful happened; I had some rashes and my body turned red and itchy. (kaya di na ko nag lalaba, especially if maramihan)
6. I don’t sing
* really! I don’t sing (love music but the music doesn’t love me, hehehe, how classical)
7. The eldest among 3 siblings
* too bad, my other siblings is taller than me :(
8. Love to study
* too bad I don’t have time to pursue my Masters Degree (though I still hope I’ll find time and finish it) wish me luck.

Passed this tag to: monica; paula; nicey; nai; maan; shella; trish; blog girl

2 comments:

bl☻g gurl said...

hello, you know what, you can try UP's distance education for your masters. that is what im having right now. good luck! done with your tag! thanks. :-)

krizia said...

hmmm...nice tag out derr,,,an also gudluck to u...Godspeed =)