Google
 

June 15, 2008

Sunday’s Celebrations

June 15 is surely a date of celebrations.. First, it’s a Sunday, so to most people it’s a rest day as well as family day. But this year is more special since we also celebrates fathers day.

So may heartfelt greetings to all Dads’ in the world.

Happy Father’s Day!!!

How did we celebrate it? We cook lots of food and spend the day together. The menu: for breakfast we had bread (courtesy of my tita’s bakery), ham,bacon and egg, coffee and milk. For our lunch: mom and I cook somai, baked squid (c/o my sis), beef steak and grilled tilapia. We also had spaghetti for snack. We had soup and squid and pork for dinner. As for desert we had some peaches and gelatin. Wow as in lots of food. Food is love! Too bad my dad can’t eat well, but was really happy that day. Again Happy Father’s day Dad! Mwahh. Get well soon.

Another reason to celebrate – its Glady’s and Franc’s birthday.

(me and Glady Girl)

Glady – Who’s Glady? Glady is: Senadora of Marketing Dept, Glady girl to some, ate Glad, Glad, housemate, roommate a few words you can associate to her. One thing is for sure she’s a good friend.. *wink* She’s now celebrating her __ birthday, oppz I forgot her age, maybe you can ask her and visit her site to know her more at Glady Girl (I might not able to do my work if I’ll keep on talking, space may not be enough, hehe) Anyways, happy happy birthday Glad, by the way have you open the site that I gave you, it’s my gift,heheh..

Franc – one of the sweetest cousin I have. He’s really caring and thoughtful. Whenever he visits us, he sees to it that we all have a great time and spend quality time together. We may seldom see each other but then we’re really close. Happy Birthday Aco!!!!

It’s feels good to celebrate.. A simple and intimate celebrations with the loved ones is great and a moment to treasure.


1 comment:

Glady B. said...

Wow ha, special mention ako and nahiya k p atang imention kung ilang taon n ako,lol..thank you hubbes,mwuah!